Friday, April 23, 2010

Supporting your LFGS

I'm a firm believer that one should support your local gaming store. I have lost two stores over the years due to people just not giving it the support they need and, despite the best efforts of the owners, the businesses eventually closing.

I do not wish for that to happen with my local store, so I decided to post this... Well, advertisement for them here.

Note: This is done simply because I wished to post this here. I do not want people getting any impression I am some kind of advertisement whore.

My personal store is Gigabites Cafe, located here in friendly Marietta, GA.

The store is great, dedicated to Warhammer 40K, Warhammer, Warmachine, Flames of War, Uncharted Seas, and more other games than I can mention. It is also an internet gaming hub, as well as a trendy cafe with coffee and sammiches.

Here is a link to their website: http://www.giga-bitescafe.com/portal/


Again, simply posting this as an effort to support the place where I enjoy my gaming, in hopes that I can do so for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment